Monday, November 9, 2009

Omega 3 in (gulp!) CHOCOLATE

Would you believe it?

Trust Barleans to come up with something like this. Their Omega Swirls (flavored Omega 3s smoothie-style that you can take off a spoon without 'drinking oil') have been such a hit across the country that they've been expanding the product line.

The latest is "Essential Woman" - a Chocolate-Raspberry (made with real chocolate...) supplement with organic flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil and lignans.

I haven't tried it yet... I'll let you know when I get a taste!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on their website recently, though I haven't tried it yet either! Will look forward to hearing what you think of it. Leave it to Barleans indeed...I looooooove the strawberry/banana swirl (and I could grudgingly tolerate the plain oil off a spoon, so it took serious deliciousness to sell me on the swirl).

Rebecca said...

Jury's in. Thumbs up. This would not be my preference for something to take every day, but more of a treat now and then. By the way I also really like the Vegan one - don't know why I never tried it before.